7.13.2009

Honesty, is such a lonely word...



Letter to my daughter.

I, as your parent sense in you pain, confusion, and those feelings don't allow you to see things with such clarity and objectivity... and much less coherence. It's not the best solution to get away from the ones who cared once for you...

Over all things, there is a God. We all in this world have a purpose, something to live and die for. Consider yourself someone valuable, full of qualities that you haven't discovered yet. Your true fortune lies inside yourself.

The pain you've been through is just temporary, but somehow you provoked it to yourself, with your own actions, with your decisions you can't regret now. Inside you, you know those things aren't right. But, what can I say?

I just can say that you failed. Every once in a while, we humans fail, thing is we should recognize our own errors, to fix them, taking the strong decision to just, carry on no matter what, to find new roads, paths, northern stars that would allow us to get our way. But do this without harming no one, just keep in mind, that the tears people cry, sooner or later, we have to pay for 'em, suffering.

Don't take my words as something depressive. Don't allow no one to manipulate you or your thoughts or free will, just be yourself, keep your integrity, your own mind balanced and your emotional stamina balanced as well too... You're the only owner of each one of your thoughts, the things you say...

Nothing lasts forever, everything ends in any day. Even life itself, just like mine, which is being shortened every day, living a slow agony, it is an unstoppable fact.

I'm sorry for not being the parent you expected. I didn't pick my sons, they came to me.
I'm sorry for not being the best, for making you suffer, for all the things I forbid you, for being the reason of your loneliness and suffering.

I didn't realised it. I just thought I was doing the best for you...

Forgive me, for who I am...

- The current was written by my mom. I just took her words and make 'em mine.-



* Everyone, is so untrue *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sysyphus

My photo
Would you believe that I speak spanish, but I prefer english instead?