8.04.2009

Shiva, the loyal...



Months ago, next to my house arrived a syberian husky. From all the races of dogs, this particular one is my favourite, since this dogs reflect a lot in their eyes. They can say actually a lot, with just lookin' at ya...

Thing is, I liked this syberian husky, while it was smaller it was kept inside my neighbour's house, but as soon as it started growing, it was sent to the outside. So, let's say I met my syberian friend while she *it's a female dog* was sort of big.

It's amazing how an animal could teach us a lot of things. While you're in front of a nature creature, you can't fool around with mind games, words, and all that as we do while communicating with humans. With animals is different. All you got to communicate with them, in some deep level, is your eyes. You can use your voice too, but the thing is animals can't talk.

So anyway, since the beginning my syberian *adopted* pet and I had a mutual understanding, somehow I reflected in her. Specially while we look into each other. It's like, in another life I was a Wolf, and she was my sister, or my mother. I can sense even how she feels, most of the time I can tell she feels lonely and sad.

It's quite logical, I mean while you got a pet, it's not just an animal, it somehow becomes part of your family, 'cause he/she is leaving his/her mother very little, days or a couple o' months after being born, and as far as I know, every living creature has feelings of family, nurturing and protection, up to a certain point where they run on their own.

So anyway, it's been 3 months since my syberian friend arrived next to my house. Every day I come from work, tired as hell and somehow, down sometimes, my friend is expecting me to arrive, and it cheers me up. A creature of nature is happy 'cause I went back home, it's like she is my animal mother. She is standing still waiting for me to appear in the horizon, and after I'm at home, she rests.

One day I decided to gave a name to my Syberian friend, and... well I went out with the name of Shiva, 'cause, of the loyalty my animal friend shows me every day...



Every single day I see my animal friend I tell her this, it's like some sort of prayer, in a Sioux-esque sort of mood. - Sioux had a lot of respect for animals -

"One day, together we'll run free
In the green, infinite fields,
Again, our wild nature won't be caged
Again, Again...
Oh great Father Wolf, take care of us...
From the skies... from the skies..."

- And while I say this, I go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sysyphus

My photo
Would you believe that I speak spanish, but I prefer english instead?