10.15.2010

Why was I born ... ?



As I'm writing these lines down, I'm getting closer to my 26's ... closer to the 30's...


I just read right now that Autumn started. The time when the whole ambient gets gloomy, darker, slow motioned... monochrome. The leaves fall, the alive becomes dead, the sky turns grey... 


Slipping away from any sign of my former youth...

I am not scared of being old at all, in fact, I think it's quite something I made up to this point of my short, weird, sometimes worthy, sometimes miserable < just like everyone's > life. When I was younger, I thought of suicide every time my eyes blinked... Back then, I always saw salvation in a silver bullet. A river of thoughts have gone through my mind, I've felt the indifference daggers, the falls, the near-death experiences, but I'm still here, standing.

As usual, music has been with me this whole year... I've been getting some music knowledge since January, nothing makes me more happy than that. People are happy with pretty much ridiculous things, such as fame, stability, and attention. I don't give a fuck about those, as long as I've got music with me...

Maybe, that's the real reason I was born. Music... The moment I'm away from it, it's the moment I become destructive, angry, and even mad... Like fishes need water to survive, I need music to behave. In any form, in any style... the need of hearing music, of playing it, of studying it as much as I can and the need of rooting it deep down in my spirit, keeps growing every day...

I have realized that, the more I understand music, the more I understand the nature of the human spirit.

Chaos, oh yes... It's everywhere, every day, every night. It's always looking down on each one of us, but we don't realise it. The moment it visits us, the moment we panic. And most of the times, we lose a great chance to show how strong our spirit is... To understand this, one must have to learn how to spill the water, how to make a mess, how to lose, how to break the glass...

But I'm pretty sure, few are the ones who dare to destroy... to lose, because most of us, are afraid...

Why Men are not humble enough to thank the Sun, every day?
Is it because, the sun would not always give us what we ask from him?
- How miserable are we?

It makes sense I was born this time of the year, my character just reflects the time I was born...

Darkness doesn't mean, that there isn't life. It means, that it's a light we should see with our eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sysyphus

My photo
Would you believe that I speak spanish, but I prefer english instead?