6.28.2009

Lucid Dreams, Nightmares...


It's kind of amazing, how some themes are somewhat connected with rock n' roll music, like the battles between the good and the evil, dreams and nightmares, out-of-the-world experiences, the divine and pagan, eternal freedom or slavery, heaven and hell, the history of the world, etc...

I haven't seen such variety in any other musical genre. You can't tell the same thing 'bout other music forms, like country which is only 'bout the love stories, or blues which is 'bout love stories too but, more in a mellow way, or even jazz where its complexity makes it somewhat hard to understand.

Recently I started to experience some sort of weird things. Well, not started but, experience them more frequently... Particularly the experiences of being out of your body, and seeing yourself... like sort of dead. But you ain't dead, you're alive, but your soul isn't in your body...

This kind of things aren't felt by everyone, but could be experienced by everyone. I'm just trying to find answer to my questions, and as far as I know, this kind of events always leave you a lesson, something to learn from... something to realise 'bout the fragility of your mortal nature.

The same happen with your dreams... and nightmares. Some of Us people have nice dreams, dreams of sunny days on a friday afternoon, walking through the beach.... sitting in the sand... whereas, some of us have symbolic dreams, the ones you got to decode the message in order to get the real meaning behind 'em, and some of us have nightmares... which also contain some sort of message, but we gotta be sort of brave to get the message that is trying to be communicated to you.

Sometimes it is really hard to understand the language of the subconscious...but you gotta learn how to understand it... otherwise, you'll miss a lot of stuff that could help you.



All my hopes and expectations, looking for an explanation
Have I found my destination? I just can't take no more
The dream is true, the dream is true
The dream is true, the dream is true

1 comment:

  1. Hi ... My not so secret admirer.. =]

    Excellent text ...
    Excellent Video...

    This subject is of course, one of the most intriguing of humanity...

    Thanks for visiting my blog.. =]

    From Carlos Drummond, I recommend the poem " A Flor e A NĂ¡usea"... My Favorite one..
    I'll post it in my blog for you. =]

    Ohh.. Really?? You know Portuguese..!!! [Thanks God!!] My English is horrible.. rsr..



    Natiely..
    [Cute Smile.. =D]

    ReplyDelete

Sysyphus

My photo
Would you believe that I speak spanish, but I prefer english instead?