1.01.2010

2009


So, 2010... is already here.

Taking the inspiration from the News Section, I'd like to say some things 'bout 2009...both the good and the bad ones that have happened so far to your humble narrator. 2009 represented quite a challenge.

- STATE OF NOTICE. All the good and the bad things that happened, have only one direct responsable... and ladies and gentleman that's me. In order to learn to be more humble I have to accept the things I have to face. -

Every new year is a challenge, but 2009 to me was the ultimate one, for some reasons.


2009 was the year that I turned 25. Yes, 25 years old... and I must say, I felt scarified the day I had my 25th birthday, for reasons only known by my closer friends... I still am scarified, but this year I've have to have the guts to face myself and my demons...


It was the year I had to face some things, like the fact that it was going to be my last year in college. Not that it is a bad thing (In fact I find it pretty cool)... but the thesis time was 'bout to arrive.

It was the year that gave me the chance to work for the first time (well, unpaid but so what, I learned a lot from the experience)... and know that as soon as you're a newbie, and young, some people would try to fuck you up :), thankfully I was born with the eye of the tiger, for good or for bad :D.

I could say I met some great people there, and they sure have a place in my thoughts. Seriously, I hope to get to work there, but this time being paid :)...

This year I also forged some new friendships. Really good ones, I must say... and those would end up being in co-working in my final thesis work. And by the same chance, this friendship also brought the chance to perform for the first time my music, and that's quite something... :)


Speaking of people, I've met some good-lookin' ladies, and under funny circumstances. One of them worked in the same place I was, and the funny thing is that, she introduced herself, while I was like "Damn did this happened?". Yeah, some of you would be laughin' your asses off, so do I rite now! She happened to be older than me, but boy... what a woman... :)

Another lady I met ... well I was away to send some stuff to my friend who lives in California. I have this weird thing of looking everything in every place I step in, I don't know, maybe it's my ego or something, but well I was lookin' and OH MY GOD, there was this good lookin' lady attending one of the counters. Usually I'd just stared her, and that's all but, I had the guts to go right to her counter, talk to her and introduce myself. She happened to be in the same college I am, and well... I'd like to say the rest is history but unfortunately I couldn't!

This year, just got some pretty cool gifts. I'm not much a "material centered" person, but I must say that 'cause of thes particular gifts, I've got more ways to do my stuff, whereas it is my art (of making music, and writing as well), and powerful devices to experience what I always wanted as a kid, to play some top video games in a row... I know it sounds childish, yeah it is! I'm talking 'bout my 12 strings Takamine guitar, which was a gift from my mother, and my Toshiba laptop, customized to be a game machine :). Yes, there's a kid inside this man ;)

Last year I proved myself some things, that I have guts and I could do things while I really focus into doing so... and that I have some serious inner problems too, but anyway, among the good and the bad things, 2009 is history.

All I could say now, is welcome 2010. It's time to enjoy the ride.

I hope you enjoy the ride as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sysyphus

My photo
Would you believe that I speak spanish, but I prefer english instead?