1.27.2010

What do you expect from Life?



An open question for anyone who reads this...

In other words: Do you have any life dreams!?

Well, mine are pretty simple...

1. Meet and Greet all of my musical heroes. Well, at least the ones that are alive anyway...

2. Be the best guitar player I could be. Not meaning I will become the best of the world, no way... I used to think I could do such thing but later I realised that music ain't a competition, but a collaborative and learning process.

3. In the process of becoming the best guitar player I could be, find my own voicing, even if it means tuning (or better said, screwing) my guitar in other tunnings, to find a way to expand the language of guitar and create one that's totally mine.

4. To have a functional band that could make it in the great leagues in music.

5. To leave my homeland of Ecuador, and rewrite my own personal history.

6. To see my favourite bands play in concert... King Crimson, Black Sabbath, Radiohead, Tool, and a lot more :)

7. Understand more the human nature, specially the female nature... 'cause to me it remains a mistery.

8. As of females, to find this woman who could accept the goods and the bads and the neurotical things (specially because of music) in me. Or at least, meet some that could handle the way I look things, in constant crescendo maestoso - Or simply put, in an intense way -.

9. The most important, to make a living through what I love the most, Music.

10. To never give up on my dreams in the name of stability.

If there's anyone who read this, no matter if you're man or woman, think 'bout this (and answer here if you feel to do so)... What do you expect from life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sysyphus

My photo
Would you believe that I speak spanish, but I prefer english instead?