2.13.2010

Motherfuckin' cosmic day



I'll not write no shit 'bout February 14.

Wanna know why? I hate that day, 'cause somehow, and thanks to a philosopher kind of fella, I realised that is a cruel day, specially towards people who's alone and with no kind of relationship with someone, male or female.

- Maybe I'm being too rude, but that's how I see this damn day. I'm sorry if that's not the way for you, I don't want to offend nobody... -

Anyway, I'm gonna talk about February 13!

Man, what a fucking awesome day, well... it is awesome if you're into rock music like I am... wanna know why?



40 Years Ago, Black Sabbath released their first album, and changed music history for GOOD, and later on became the most influential band for musicians to come, and it's still influential even in this modern days... Sure, why wouldn't they be!?





49 Years Ago, Henry Rollins, former frontman of the legendary Black Flag was born... He was 9 when Sabbath's 1st album was released, What a Birthday Gift! :) ...






60 Years Ago, Peter Gabriel, former frontman of the band Genesis (I'm not much a fan of 'em actually, I prefer Peter's solo work...) was born.



Now, talk 'bout a cosmic motherfuckin' day?!

In a way, the devil riffage, the intensity, and the spiritualism in music were born in this day...

For sure, I have no clue how, but I'm gonna celebrate.


Fuck Valentine's day, I stick to my heroes day! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hehe.. I didn't know that about February 13..
    Gracias.. for the information ^^ hehe

    Valentine's Day. I also didn't know..
    here.. 'Dia dos Namorados' is in June.. [and yeah.. I don't like that day neither hehe..]

    Kisses.
    Naty

    ReplyDelete

Sysyphus

My photo
Would you believe that I speak spanish, but I prefer english instead?