2.11.2010

Rain...



One of the most fascinating things in nature is rain...

While it rains, usually something happens with either, nature or, with us.

When raining, all the animals that usually are outside, gather inside and try to find a warm place until the rain is gone.

When winter time starts, and rains start (at least here in this side of the globe), crickets come outside, and become the living nightmare of some people (specially females and a very few males), this also means that, they start to find a couple to reproduce, that's why you hear those weird kind of high pitched noises coming out from nowhere...

In people it's more weird... (And we think we're normal, yeah right)

I've come up with a theory, once again...

People who like rain, are either, in love or people who is always hippety hoppet. What I mean is that they're full of energy and the "Always Smiling" kind of people...

Why ? Well, if you've been outside when it's raining, no matter if in company or alone, while rain starts, as I told earlier, we (like any animal) find either a place to hide, or try to run away from it.

And, if you look closer to the people near you, you'd realise that the ones who're actually couples (Whatever kind of), start to hug each other and smile. Or, try to experience the "Kiss under the rain" situation. That's kinda cool...

In my personal experience, most of my friends who happen to like rain are people to happen to be either in love, or have this "smiley" state of mind.

Rain could mean catastrophe for some of our fellow humans, 'cause they live in dangerous places where the rivers usually flood, and destroy everything...

It's the same for people...



Some of us, while it rains start to feel really, really down. This is the other side of the coin, where people who's lo-energy-driven starts to feel lonely, start to be introspective, and go into their bedrooms, lock it down and just sleep, sleep, sleep.

I'm one of those people. When it rains, I happen to feel like that, and usually I even don't look at my guitar, 'cause I don't feel like doing it, I just stay, listening some slow motioned music, and start to think 'bout things that I shouldn't think, like the famous "Why am I here?", "What should I do with myself?".

Rain usually is the perfect time when I face myself...

Last year, there was this heavy rain going on in my city, and for some weird reason, I went to the roof of my house, just with a couple boxers on, and stood still for an hour. What I realised is that, while you're half naked and under a heavy rain, you can't bullshit yourself, you can't tell yourself the famous "Everything's gonna be allright" (I am starting to hate that sentence)... you can't tell no lie to yourself.

It was a great moment...

If you're someone who doesn't fear facing yourself, do it.

There's nothing like being almost one with nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sysyphus

My photo
Would you believe that I speak spanish, but I prefer english instead?